New: We're Replacing SnapChat
You sell Premium SnapChat memberships? It's a great functionality -- posts that disappear. But, here are the problems with SnapChat:
1. They delete porn accounts.
2. It's a manual process, so you need to keep track of who is a member, and add them yourselves, and then keep track of when you need to remove them. Oh, and you need to figure out how to get paid from them, using a service that won't shut you down.
We have the solution.
Yesterday we introduced "Snap Posts," which is our version of Snap Chat. You can set Posts to disappear after a certain time period (from one day to one month).
Today we are introducing a new pricing structure where you can sell a membership to ONLY your Snap Posts, completely replacing your need for Snap Chat.
And, you can also sell a membership that gives access to your Profile PLUS Snap Posts.
Coming soon, members who only subscribe to your Snap Posts will have the chance to UPGRADE to view your profile as well. So this lower introduction to you will become a selling tool for your main profile.
We manage the subscriptions, and we won't shut you down. You just stick to making great content.
To use this feature, just go to Settings -> Pricing and choose it. Make sure to set the correct pricing on each level. Then when you make a post, choose who gets to see it (Snap only, or Snap + Profile), and set an expiration for the post. (These are two steps. Just setting an expiration doesn't select the correct audience).
Current members will be on the "everything" plan and see Snap and Profile posts.
Users who use this feature will have a new tag added to their profile information on the Explore Pages, as seen below.
Set this up NOW under ACCOUNT -> Pricing
MODELS: AUTO-IMPORT YOUR TUMBLR
Now you can auto-import your Tumblr's. It's really easy.
1. Go to the SOCIAL APPS page and connect your Tumblr.
2. Click the IMPORT TUMBLR TO JFF Button. This will take you to a new page.
3. From that page you can import your blog and then review each entry before we post it.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THAT PAGE CAREFULLY
Tell Us About Yourself:
What can people expect on your page?